The Inky Pinky Press is a little letterpress shop located in Salt Lake City, UT (or thereabouts). Take a look-see and if you are interested in seeing if I can print something for you, please contact me.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Embrace Civilization!

Egads man! Are you a troglodyte? No civilized person should ever have to write their own address on an envelope. Sure you could use those self adhesive address labels you get from the Easter Seals (insert the sound of barking sea seals here) or from some other group looking for a donation. (We got some just the other day and there was also a DIME in there. Suckers! I now was 10 cents richer and had a whole bunch of ugly address stickers, and I am not donating anything to them. I already have my favorite places to support.) 

Ok, well, the point is...personalized note cards! I love them. I love to give them as gifts. I write VERY small, so I like a smallish card so that I don't have to write FOREVER to make it look moderately filled up. Sure sometimes I like some ornamentation, but my favorite kind just have the name on the card, and the address on the envelope. 

I truthfully feel that every refined person needs some. To send off a quick note, etc. Everyone will give you more cachet with personalized notecards. It adds a level of sophistication that is really so easily attained. And of course, to have your personalized note cards done in letterpress...even more class. Oh, really, how have you gone so long without some? 

These are just 2 simple ones that I had handy. One of mine and one from a set I had made for a friend. Pick a size and paper that reflects your personality. 

Contact me a.s.a.p. and let's get you some personalized notecards made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment