The Inky Pinky Press is a little letterpress shop located in Salt Lake City, UT (or thereabouts). Take a look-see and if you are interested in seeing if I can print something for you, please contact me.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Simple Wedding Invite

 My Good friend asked me to print her Wedding Luncheon Invitations. This is a classic style that I pretty much used for my own wedding invites. I love clean and simple lettering for the information part (there is nothing more bothersome that not being sure of the date and time because of a fancy font). With Pretty fonts for the names. 

I usually NEVER buy vector art, but I really wanted a Peony and didn't have the skills at that time to make my own so I bought it. I was not sorry. I loved it. She loved it too. 

The name font is Jane Austin I think. 


I used Crane's Lettra, fluorescent white, all cotton paper and Papersource Papaya A7 envelopes. The Invites were 5X7 in size.

Sadly, I didn't even get to go the the party because of a prior commitment. I was being filmed for a TV show about my genealogy. The Generations Project.

p.s. you might note that the envelope in the photo is a little small for the invite. You are right I didn't have any A7 papaya around any more, so I just stuck a 4 bar in. I'm sneaky like that. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome wedding invitations! I'm also browsing more so i could pin them on my Pinterest boards. Really lovely =D

    ReplyDelete